Sunday, August 16, 2015

I decided to do my nails again! I will link the colors I used since I don't know the exact names of some of my polishes! I will also do another updated post of my new nail color this is a bit of a late post. I don't think yellow was quite my color for my hands lol but the new polish is the one I used on my toes and pics will be uploaded later today! The yellow was from my sun candy collection from Revlon and the gold polka dots are in "Bold Gold" by Maybelline! Links are of course under each pic.




This polish is nice, but sometimes it's a but streaky when used on a while nail. You need to roll the polish in between your hands for quite a while in order to mix everything well. It's perfect for dotting though because it doesn't become darker in one area then another if you use the dotting tool correctly. 


This polish goes on quite well. It dries fast as well! Took about 15 minutes to dry completely with the glitter on. I loved it on my feet I'm just not a big fan of it on my hands. It's just too much for me!