Sunday, August 9, 2015

Naked Nails

Yesterday I went to my little cousin's birthday party and I wanted to let my nails breathe a bit in between my manis therefore I took my polish off, I was somewhat worried about my nails breaking, but I didn't want to put more top coat on since I was wanting them to be able to breathe. I used my hand butter. It kept my nails from breaking the whole time. I didn't need to worry about them at all the whole time and trust me it was a long party. I just applied it when my hands or nails felt dry. My after party nail pictures are at the end of this post. There is also another product that I use that helps my nails and hair grow and also helps me feel more alert and energized. It's called MSM I will make a post soon about it. If you are interested in more info about it or any of my other products don't be shy to comment or email me personally.


Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover is the nail polish remover I use. First off, I try to avoid using pure acetone. I used to only use it and I thought it was great because I could get rid of polish fast. I only use acetone if I have some stubborn glitter polish. Otherwise, I use regular polish remover. But back to the product. It smells almost like a sweet lime. I love it because it doesn't smell like normal polish removers. I'm somewhat used to the smell of the regular polish remover, but since I started using this I don't really care for the smell of the other. Another great thing about this polish is it actually gets rid of polish fast and it doesn't leave your nails dry. This remover also has 3 different type's of oils: Perilla seed oil, Flaxseed Oil, and Apricot kernel oil.  





My Nail Plans:
I plan on making my nail's completely square as if they are not real lol. I used to wear acrylic nails a lot in junior high and high school. I find it more satisfying to have my own nails being square. but once they are all square I will let them grow out even longer than they are. MSM is also helping with my nail growth I have been taking it regularly for about 2 months now and it keeps my nails growing. I am constantly filing them down and having to reshape them about every 2 days. It has also helped with my hair growth, my hair is almost the same length as it was about a year ago.