Thursday, August 6, 2015

Moisturize!

Of course keeping your nails moisturized is super important!  I apply cremes or lotions 3 times a day at least. These are just some of the products I use. I use more that will eventually be posted here but I'm really looking for a better cuticle cream or cuticle oil at the moment. So that's on hold for now! Yes, this is the same mani I posted the other day I just removed the pearls and rhinestones. I figured it looked alright either way so I just removed the gems buffed out the glue and added a topcoat again.

These are the 2 products I use regularly:


Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Creme from Avon I use throughout the day it is very light feeling and it even contains argan oil so it really helps if you just need a quick and light feeling moisturizer throughout the day. I'm in need of some more actually. I'm just about out! It smells great as well.

I apply Absinthe Purifying Hand Butter from The Body Shop to my nails just as it is pictured below. Once I go over every single nail I apply it to my hands. I so this routine every morning and night. When I come to a nail with gems or some 3D nail art I just use a toothbrush to clean out the hand butter or whatever product I'm using that is getting stuck in the gems.






And in the end my nails still come out looking great! It basically rejuvenates your mani or pedi and gives it a shine as well. Moisturizing helps make your mani last longer. The reason I mainly apply the Absinthe hand butter at night and in the morning is because it is a bit heavy feeling. Personally I don't care for heavy feeling products but it really helps my nails and by the time I'm done getting ready in the morning it has already absorbed and at night I obviously don't need to worry about the feeling because I'm already headed to bed! I have been using these products for about a year now and they do wonders for me!